Monday, March 17, 2008

PLN 4 S2I

Today I read a post about how students pay a price for cell phones, literally. This post talks about how technology is all around us and how we use it all the time. This relates to me because every day I use technology, at home and at school. In my english class we use laptops everyday to further our learning experience. I also have a cell phone and iPod that I use everyday as well. Technology has been growing and using it each day will allow us to grow with it. This relates to the world because technology connects us all. Doing pln's connects us all. We have the opprotunity to read and learn about what's going on in ourown city or across the country. We use technology without even realizing it. Having a cellphone or iPod is normal for a teenager, we are so use to having one that we don't even realize what we could do with it or how advance it is. Technology is all around us, we use it every day at home and at school, it is a part of our lives.

No comments: