Tuesday, April 22, 2008

PLN 13 S2

Today I read and posted on a new article called Phoning it In. This was a very interesting post that I enjoyed letting my thoughts out on. My post said...

This goes to show how much technology is advancing and how every where we turn, it's right there. I agree with your statement of how teachers are leaving students "unsatisfied" with restraining the use of cell phones with internet during class. If we have the ability to make learning easier and more accessible then why not? Cell phones are a great alternative for classrooms that do not have access to laptops. This post caught my eye because I myself am a student in the 9th grade. Thinking about what we could do with just using a simple cell phone for internet access could do more good then a lot of people realize. There is always room for development and improvement and this would be a great way to achieve that.

Being able to post directly to the author was new and exciting. This article made me think about what we could do with cell phones and how much easier it could be.

3 comments:

Jackie N said...

Alena, you had a good presentation, you explained your articles well and spoke clearly. You had good eye contact also. Great job.

kellyS said...

Alena, you spoke very clearly and loudly, and used good details. You need to make a little more eye contact with your audience but besides that great job!

adama said...

Alena Alena Alena- Good job making connections to your pln's also you made good eye contact and didn't read too much.